We spent our fragrant March making preparations for Esxence 2016. We became the proud media partner of the largest European niche perfume exhibition in Milan. So the Frangi-ladies searched their shelves and handbags and Radovan tried some masculine from Malle. The perfume of month was definitely Russian Tea from Masque Milano, a review can be found below. And Derad decided to change his blog nickname to his real one – Radovan.
- NICOLAÏ: Kiss Me Intense (Vanilla macaron) – Romana is reviewing the renowned French parfumeur’s gourmand piece. Aside of the delicious almond macarons you find interesting facts about heliotrope there, too.
- MASQUE: Russian Tea (Drinking tea from leather boots) – Masque is a young Italian brand with elaborate promo; here can read a review of the amazing smoky black tea concotion. HERE
- FREDERIC MALLE: Geranium pour Monsieur – Derad passes a judgement on Dominique Ropion’s powdery masterpiece. Stone dust and dirt interlinks with geranium into true gentleman’s scent. HERE
- MIRKA’S PERFUME COLLECTION: Part 6 – look closely into Mirka’s scented realm; both Romana and Derad are amazed how precisely she keeps her miniatures, decants and samples sorted and stored. Every perfumista is going to sigh. HERE
GUERLAIN: AA Rosa Pop (Leave it at the airport) – Romana finds the new Guerlain’s Aqua Allegoria to be generic and uninventive, on the other hand she commends the perfume’s sillage & longevity. HERE
- MIRKA’S PERFUME COLLECTION: Part 7 – this time we focus on full bottles here, unleash the envy! HERE
- MY PURSES & PERFUMES – find out that Romana means business, when it comes to handbags. Learn the things you didn’t know and become an expert. With pictures HERE.